International Congress on Afro - Eurasian Research I
"State, Society, Knowledge and Information Technology in Afro-Eurasian Countries"
International Congress on Afro-Eurasian Research I (ICAR’2016 – Almaty) will be held in Almaty, Kazakhstan, during 12-15 October, 2016, as the Congress of ICAR. ICAR 2016 is sponsored by universities (Dumlupınar University-Institution of Social Sciences & Akhmet Yassawi International Turkish-Kazakh University-The Eurasian Research Institute), international organizations and state institutions.
The local organizing committee would like to invite you to the International Congress on Afro-Eurasian Research I (ICAR’2016 – Almatı) which will be held between 12–15 October 2016 in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Selected papers will be published in the following journals:
- Dumlupınar University Journal of Social Sciences
- British Journal of Educational Technology
- International Journal of Economics, Administration Politics
- International Journal of African-Eurasian Research
- Eurasian Research Journal (First issue will be published in 2017)
Best Paper Awards
The "best paper" awards will be given from among the full text of the papers which was sent to the Congress. Best paper awards will be evaluated each area separately. Awards will be determined according to the blind referee system.
- Researcher of the year of ICAR (Conditions: to be congress participant, to be 40 or more years of age, to apply with CV)
- Young researcher of the year of ICAR (Conditions: to be congress participant, to be 40 or more years of age, to apply with CV)
- Special award of the year of ICAR (Proffered papers / for short speeches)
- Poster awards (First, Second, Third)
- Oral presentation award (First, Second, Third)
All awards will be held during the congress award ceremony will be presented to interested parties.
Awards deemed to have waived those who participate in the award ceremony.